After completing the basic obedience in the Good Canine Citizen, sign up for Advanced Obedience to bring the basic obedience to the next level where your dog learns more life-saving skills.
Your dog will learn how to heel off leash, do stationary sit, down, stand at a distance, fetch a dumb-bell on the flat, drop on recall, sit-stay & down stay with the back facing the dog and out of sight.
*Drop on recall — a life-saving skill for your dog to learn so that he can be stopped on time in an emergency as he’s running towards you.
- 10 Private 1-1 Sessions at your home & outside your home
- 1 Hour Per Session
Advanced Obedience & Other Useful Cues
- Off-Leash Heeling
- Sit, Down, Stand (With Both Hands And Verbal) At A Distance
- Retrieve a Dumb-bell On The Flat And Over The High Jump
- Drop On Recall – A Very Important Life Skill To Teach Your Dog
- Stand Stay, Sit Stay & Down Stay (With Back Facing Dog)
- Stand Stay, Sit Stay & Down Stay (Out of Sight)