• Dogs that are not friendly to human and/or other dogs
• Dogs who can’t stop barking (excessive barking)
• Dogs who charge n lunges at human and/ or other dogs (reactive issue)
• Dogs with aggression issues with humans and/ or other dogs
Dogs found to have these issues in our agility classes will be advised to attend private training to address these issues.
Introduction to 3 foundation cues for the wing jumps.
Learn the proper techniques in teaching your dog to perform the wing jumps independently and the handler will learn simple handling skills for sequencing.
- Min: 3 dogs, Max 8 dogs (Dogs 5 months and above)
- All dogs must be free from contagious illnesses, fleas & ticks, joints issues and other health issues.
- Dogs must be friendly to other dogs and people. We welcome dogs who are timid or reserved.
- 1 Hour Per Session
Introduction To Agility Equipments
- Raising Wing Jump to Competition Height
- Building Drive to Tunnel
- Introduction to Broad Jump
- Introduction to Double Jump
Learn The Proper Techniques
- Teaching your dog to perform the Wing Jump with independence and at the dog’s competition height
- Building value for the different obstacles
- Teaching 3 foundation cues for wing jump
- Learning simple handling skills
- Running a simple sequence with speed and flow
Teoh Ween Sze