• Dogs that are not friendly to human and/or other dogs
• Dogs who can’t stop barking (excessive barking)
• Dogs who charge n lunges at human and/ or other dogs (reactive issue)
• Dogs with aggression issues with humans and/ or other dogs
Dogs found to have these issues in our agility classes will be advised to attend private training to address these issues.
All about the weave poles. Teaching your dog how to weave from start to finish, proofing the weave poles performance, finding the weave entry, speed to weaves, distance weaving depending on your dog’s progress.
Learn the proper techniques in teaching your dog to perform the weave poles in a safe and yet fast manner. The weaves will be introduced to your dog according to the International standard. You will be taught how to train your dog to have independent weave entry and the weave poles will be taught using the open channel or 2 x 2 techniques which is suitable for young dogs as well.
Participants in this class have the option to rent our portable weave poles home to practice.
- Min: 3 dogs, Max 8 dogs (Dogs 8 months and above)
- All dogs must be free from contagious illnesses, fleas & ticks, joints issues and other health issues.
- Dogs must be friendly to other dogs and people. We welcome dogs who are timid or reserved.
- 1 Hour Per Session
Introduction To Weave Poles
- Introduction to Weave Poles
- Introduction to Independent weave entry
- Proof the weaving, distance weaving etc
Learn The Proper Techniques
- Teaching your dog to perform the weave poles according to international standard
- Teach your dog to find the weave entry
- Teach your dog to continue weaving under distractions
- Weaves in a safe and yet fast manner
Teoh Ween Sze