• Dogs that are not friendly to human and/or other dogs
• Dogs who can’t stop barking (excessive barking)
• Dogs who charge n lunges at human and/ or other dogs (reactive issue)
• Dogs with aggression issues with humans and/ or other dogs
Dogs found to have these issues in our agility classes will be advised to attend private training to address these issues.
Introduction to Contact Equipment (Dog Walk & A-Frame).
Learn the proper techniques in teaching your dog to perform the dog walk. Participants will progress from Plank on the flat, Raised plank, Raised dog walk and eventually to Full Height. After mastering 2 on 2 off contacts on the Dog Walk, you will then progress to A-Frame.
2 on 2 off stop contacts is the preferred performance on the Dog Walk and A-Frame.
Do note that we will train you according to your dog’s progress.
- Min: 3 dogs, Max 8 dogs (Dogs 5 months and above)
- All dogs must be free from contagious illnesses, fleas & ticks, joints issues and other health issues.
- Dogs must be friendly to other dogs and people. We welcome dogs who are timid or reserved.
- Participants are required to purchase a mat and a clicker from our academy
- 1hr Per Session
Introduction To Contact Equipments
- Introduction to Dog Walk
- Introduction to A-Frame
Learn The Proper Techniques
- Dog Walk will be set at a lowered height
- Teaching your dog to perform the Dog Walk & A-Frame in a proper and safe way
- Learning the Dog Walk first then the A-Frame
Teoh Ween Sze