Being a dog owner can be a source of joy and great companionship. However, your dog needs to be well trained and socialised to cultivate good habits in it. Hence, it is necessary to obedience train your pet dog.
Don’t believe the old cliche which advice waiting until your dog is 6 months old before starting to train him! Doing so will only lead to a young adult dog with unstructured behaviour and many behavioural issues ie resource guarding, leash pulling, chewing, reactive to dogs & people, which could have been avoided.
Basic Obedience (Private — Express) is highly recommended for the below:
- For experienced dog owners only. Not suitable for first-time dog owners.
- Dog owner has some knowledge of basic obedience
- Dog owner has attended basic obedience program with the previous dog
- Puppy has not completed vaccinations
- Dog who can’t focus at a distracted environment
- Dog owner who has a busy schedule or working on shift work or goes on business trips often
- A family who has no transport to attend group classes
- Family facing toilet training issues with their puppies or dogs
- Family facing behaviour issues with their puppies or dogs at home
- Family with a dog who is afraid of stepping out of their house
- Multiple dogs household who needs to train the dogs to live in harmony with each other.
- Dogs adopted under the Project Adore Program ( Fees: top up the difference )
- 2 Days sessions (5 hrs per day, Total: 10 hours) + 1 hr assessment
- 1hr assessment to be arranged after the 2 Days sessions
- Do register and book at least 3 weeks in advance
- Training slot is subject to availability
- Training slot is only reserved after we have received the payment
- Weekend (Sat or Sun) slots at additional $200
- Advice for toilet training & puppy behaviour
- Focused on Basic Obedience Cues:
- Sit, Down, Stand
- Name, Touch
- Close, Heel with Sit
- Sit Stay, Down Stay
- Settle Down
- Acceptance to Grooming