Good Canine Citizen is suitable for dogs of all ages.
Being a dog owner can be a source of joy and great companionship. However, your dog needs to be well trained and socialized to cultivate good habits in it. Hence, it is necessary to obedience train your pet dog.
Don’t believe the old cliche which advice waiting until your dog is 6mths old before starting to train him! Doing so will only lead to a young adult dog with unstructured behaviour and many behavioural issues ie resource guarding, leash pulling, chewing, reactive to dogs & people, which could have been avoided.
By starting your puppy ( 4 months and above ) in our Comprehensive Good Canine Citizen Program for friendly dogs of all ages, you establish the proper behaviour right from the start so that your puppy will grow up to be a well-socialized, well-behaved and confident dog in a multi-racial society like Singapore.
Note: All puppies must have completed at least 3 vaccinations and free from contagious illnesses and fleas & ticks.
- 8 Sessions
- 1 Hour Per Session
- Min: 2 dogs, Max 10 dogs (For all ages of dogs from 4mths old)
- Also accepts adopted dogs from the Project Adore program and Schedule B dogs
- All puppies must have completed at least 2 vaccinations and be free from contagious illnesses and fleas & ticks
- All dogs must be friendly to other dogs and people
- Dogs with aggression or reactivity issues are not suitable to attend a group class. Contact our trainer to recommend the appropriate course.
- Our group classes will only be open upon special request from April onwards.
- Blk 313 Sumang Link
- Blk 31B Ghim Moh Link (Next to MSCP)
- Blk 237 Bishan St 22
- Sun Petgamart @ Sungei Kadut
- Le Bliss Paws @ Lorong Kilat
- Dog to Dog
- Dog to Human
- Handling (Grooming etc)
Basic Obedience & Other Useful Cues
- Name Recognition
- Hand Touch
- Sit, Down, Stand
- Settle Down
- Conditioning to Heel
- Heel On Leash
- Meet & Greet
- Walking Past Another Dog Calmly
- Sit Stay, Down Stay