Being a dog owner can be a source of joy and great companionship. However, your dog needs to be well trained and socialised to cultivate good habits in it. Hence, it is necessary to obedience train your pet dog.
Don’t believe the old cliche which advice waiting until your dog is 6 months old before starting to train him! Doing so will only lead to a young adult dog with unstructured behaviour and many behavioural issues ie resource guarding, leash pulling, chewing, reactive to dogs & people, which could have been avoided.
Private Home Training Program is highly recommended for the below:
- Puppy has not completed vaccinations
- A dog who can’t focus on a distracted environment
- A dog owner who has a busy schedule or working on shift work
- A family who has no transport to attend group classes
- A family who is not available on weekends to attend group classes
- A family facing toilet training issues with their puppies or dogs
- A family facing behaviour issues with their puppies or dogs at home
- A family with a dog who is afraid of stepping out of their house
- And other behaviour issues
- 8 Sessions
- 1 Hour Per Session
- To register and book at least 3 weeks in advance
- Training slot is subject to availability
- Weekend slots (Sat or Sun) is an additional $200.
- Training slot is only reserved after we have received the payment
- A curriculum is customized according to your dog’s behaviour and your needs.