Training will be based on our successful puppy agility training program with our trainers’ puppies.
Zeal represented Singapore twice at World Agility Open Championship achieving TOP 30 placings n getting into the Finals. Zeal is also a therapy dog, bringing joy into the life of the beneficiaries. Finn is currently undergoing agility training.
Our trainers, will guide you on how to motivate, engage, exercise and train your puppy in a fun, positive and effective way.
This program is suitable for all healthy and friendly puppies from 4mths to 9mths old.
Why Sign Up For This Program
- Professional guidance for a successful upbringing of your puppy
- Proven n tested successful program
- Teaching your puppy suitable exercises to burn their pent-up energy
- Teaching agility flatwork for a strong foundation in dog agility
Watch your puppy unleashes its potential in dog agility.
- Min: 4 dogs, Max 8 dogs (Dogs from 4 to 9 months)
- All dogs must be free from contagious illnesses, fleas & ticks, joints issues and other health issues.
- Dogs must be friendly to other dogs and people. We welcome dogs who are timid or reserved.
- 4 x 1hr sessions
- Introduction to body awareness exercises
- Introduction to Focus work (Forward focus, Obstacle Focus, Handler Focus)
- Introduction to Flatwork (Handling, Cones, Wing, Tunnel)
- How to motivate your puppy
- How to play and bond with your puppy
- Arena @ Woodleigh
- Peak @ Punggol Marina Country Club
- Orto @ Khatib
- Golazo @ Jurong West
Teoh Ween Sze